Get Rid of Rats & Mice
Contact us for fast and discreet mice and rat removal on the Sunshine Coast. We provide both residential and commercial mice and rat control services you can trust.
People don’t often see rats, but signs of their presence are easy to detect. It’s important to know which species of rat is present in order to choose effective control strategies. A successful rat control strategy typically includes three elements: sanitation measures; rodent proofing; and population control (trapping).
If you need to get rid of rats and mice, contact us for an appointment today.
Although there are many species of mice, the best known are called house mice. Many people choose to keep mice for pets, but wild mice can become a problem when they invade homes in order to seek out food and shelter. Mice are usually 3-4 inches long from the tip of their nose to the end of their tail and range in color from light grey to brown depending on species.
Rugs 'n' Rats offer a comprehensive rat and mice removal service if you want to be sure they're gone from your premises.
Rat & Mice Control Tips
- Seal all possible entry points against rodent entry
- Repair or replace damaged ventilation screen
- Provide a tight-fitting cover for the crawl space
- Seal all openings around pipes, cables, and wires
- Be sure all windows that can be opened are screened
- Make sure internal screens on roof and attic air vents are in good condition
- Cover all rooftop plumbing vent pipes over 2 inches wide
- Make sure all exterior doors are tight fitting and weatherproofed