Do you need cockroach removal on the Sunshine Coast?
Get Rid of Cockroaches in Sunshine Coast
Call us for a quick free quote and reliable pest control service.
Cockroaches, also known as roaches, are generally medium to large-sized insects. They can measure over 2 inches length, with tropical species tending to be larger. They have six spiny legs and two long antennae. Some species have wings however most winged cockroaches are not particularly adept at flying. The pest cockroaches can spread various diseases because they are commonly found near waste deposits or in the kitchen, where food is present. Others species of cockroaches are beneficial to the environment as important recyclers of decaying organic material, dead or dying plants and animals.
Different species of cockroaches respond to different extermination tactics, and a tactic used for one species will not be effective on another. Successful cockroach removal needs proper identification of the cockroach, which can be difficult to those not familiar with these insects. You will most likely go through a few methods before being successful or just giving up. But not us at Rugs ‘N’ Rats. We will get rid of cockroaches first time.
Rugs and Rats offer a comprehensive cockroach removal service if you want to be sure they’re gone from your premises.
Cockroach Control Tips
- Repair plumbing leaks
- Do not let water stand in sinks for long periods of time
- Seal garbage can lids and keep the area clean
- Wipe off counters tops often and wash dishes immediately after use
- Keep kitchen appliances free of crumbs and other food debris
- Regularly vacuum or sweep the areas where people eat
- Discard unnecessary corrugated cardboard boxes immediately
- Keep clutter such as newspapers, bags, and clothing from accumulating
- Pull mulch away from the house
- Stack firewood off the ground and well away from the house