Superior Mattress, Upholstery, and Carpet Cleaning Along the Sunshine Coast
High Quality Carpet Cleaning Service in Sunshine Coast
Our homes are our refuge from the outside world, but sometimes the outside world can invade our homes in the form of unpleasant odours. Whether it’s the lingering smell of fried onions from dinner or the musty scent of a damp basement, fabric coverings in your home can absorb and hold on to these odours. Over time, they may become more difficult to remove. In high-volume traffic areas in your home and business, you require high-quality carpet cleaning to keep your rugs and carpets clean and smelling fresh.
Are you looking for an affordable cleaning service on the Sunshine Coast? Our team at Rugs ‘n’ Rats has got you covered. Rugs ‘n’ Rats is a family-owned company that has been in business for over twenty-five years. Our services include carpet cleaning and pest control along the Sunshine Coast and beyond. We have hundreds of satisfied residential and commercial clients who utilise our efficient carpet cleaning teams for their carpet cleaning in Coolum, Mooloolaba and the surrounding area.
Rugs ‘n’ Rats is fully licensed and certified to strict Australian standards. We use state-of-the-art technology, which we are proud to offer our clients to help them keep their private homes or offices welcoming. In addition, we have dozens of body corporate-managed apartment buildings and residential complexes on our client list. We take care of the common areas where there is much foot traffic, for example, hallways, reception areas, gyms and common rooms.
Get an approximate price for your house
Carpet cleaning calculator
WHAT CAN RUGS ‘N’ RATS DO FOR YOU?
With over twenty-five years in business, our team has extensive experience ensuring your fabric and other upholstery, loose rugs, and carpets are dirt-free and hygienic. Whether you need carpet cleaning in Caloundra, carpet cleaning in Pelican Waters or any type of carpet stain removal on the Sunshine Coast, you will not be disappointed.
- We will rid your carpet floor coverings of bacteria, dust mites, and allergens that may adversely affect your family’s health in your home or your staff and clients on your business premises.
- Our techniques, sophisticated equipment, and machinery can revitalise the look of well-worn carpets by helping to restore the pile and removing any odours.
- Our quick-drying system uses high-pressure suction equipment and high temperatures. You can walk over the area within four hours, and your carpets will be completely dry in two days.
- We are so confident in the quality of our service that we will gladly redo your cleaning without charge, should you not be a hundred percent satisfied the first time around.
SEE THE DIFFERENCE IN YOUR CARPET WITH RUGS ‘N’ RATS TODAY
If you are having guests for a special occasion, you’ll want to ensure your home is in the best condition so you can feel proud and your guests can feel welcome. You may want to start deep cleaning the carpets and upholstery to put your best foot forward. A professional company can assist, and Rugs ‘n’ Rats is a company that has been in business for many years with hundreds of clients who would be happy to recommend our services for carpet cleaning on the Sunshine Coast.
We employ two methods — dry cleaning, which uses chemicals and very little water and steam cleaning, which is suitable for deep cleaning but takes longer to dry. We can guide you on the best method, depending on the carpet’s fabric and whether you have pets or other factors we need to consider.
At Rugs ‘n’ Rats, our covered service areas for professional carpet cleaning on the Sunshine Coast include most neighbourhoods, such as Buderim, Nambour, Noosa, Caloundra, Maroochydore, Katana, Mooloolaba, Mountain Creek and Sippy Downs.
If you’re looking for an affordable carpet cleaning service on the Sunshine Coast, give us a call today and take advantage of our experience and highly recommended services.
THE BENEFITS OF HIRING A PROFESSIONAL CARPET CLEANING SERVICE ON THE SUNSHINE COAST
Floors and floor coverings, like every other surface in your home or office, need regular maintenance and cleaning to ensure they remain in good condition for their lifespan. Often, people don’t realise the importance of vacuuming their carpets at least once a week. Apart from lifting dust and dirt, it can also revitalise and aerate the pile. If your home cleaning routine has neglected this aspect, you don’t have to worry because our team at Rugs ‘n’ Rats are available to offer carpet cleaning on the Sunshine Coast.
- Cleaner carpets help improve the air quality. Dust, dirt, and bacteria, if not removed, can be inhaled and may affect your and your family’s health. Deep cleaning will help remove tough stains by using only approved chemical cleaners and sophisticated machinery that suit different kinds of carpets and will minimise the risk of any damage to the carpets.
- Professional cleaning services will save you time. Our efficient teams and machinery can complete the cleaning in much less time than an individual using normal household cleaning equipment like vacuum cleaners or carpet shampooers.
- Fabric coverings in your home can absorb odours that linger from cooking, environmental irregularities, or pets. Professional cleaning can help remove unpleasant smells.
Don't take our word for it
Most homeowners know that regular vacuuming is essential for keeping carpets clean, but many don’t realise that professional carpet cleaning on the Sunshine Coast can provide numerous benefits. Carpet cleaning prevents the buildup of dirt and dust and eradicates bacterial growth and other allergens.
At Rugs ‘n’ Rats, we use special treatments to protect carpets from future stains and wear, extending your carpets’ life and keeping them looking their best. While there is no denying that professional carpet cleaning can be expensive, many homeowners find that the benefits outweigh the cost.
The ideal frequency of carpet cleaning depends on several factors, including the type of carpet, the level of foot traffic and whether pets are in the home.
You should have high-traffic areas professionally cleaned every six months to prevent dirt and dust from building up,m while every 12 months is sufficient for low-traffic areas. However, if you own any pets, deep cleaning carpets every three months is a good idea to remove allergens like pet hair and dander. With proper care and regular cleaning, your carpets can look brand new for years to come.
Carpet cleaning is an integral part of keeping your home clean and fresh. However, it’s also essential to prepare for carpet cleaning to make the process as effective as possible. We strongly recommend removing any loose dirt or debris from the carpet’s surface. You can do this with a vacuum cleaner or by sweeping the area with a broom.
Next, ensure that all fragile items and decorations are removed from the carpeted area. This will allow us full access to the carpet and enable us to work more effectively. Finally, if you have specific areas of concern or stubborn stains you want us to address, let us know so we can give them special treatment.